Fertile Future is a Canadian national non-profit organization that provides fertility preservation information and support services to cancer patients and oncology professionals. Each year, an estimated 10,000 young Canadians face a cancer diagnosis. Approximately 8,000 of them will win this battle. Without knowing the importance of fertility preservation prior to their treatment, many are left infertile with few options. Fertile Future aspires to change this reality for cancer patients. Our mission is to inform, educate and support cancer patients who are facing fertility-risking medical treatment, and oncology professionals who are providing this care.
OUR WORK SO FAR
- 15 partner fertility clinics across Canada offering generous support to patients
- 36 Power of Hope Ambassadors are helping to spread the word
- 230 patients have received support through the Power of Hope Program
YOU CAN HELP
We are always looking for creative ways to spread the word, raise money and create strategic partnerships to help cancer patients and their families cope and manage their futures. If you can help in any of the following ways, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Raise Funds
- Donatemoney or in-kind services
- Volunteer your time
- Help spread the message of Hope
Annual Report 2010/11
Download our annual report to see where we’ve been and where we’re going.